Monday, April 2, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Post Release Day

Have you seen the new release from My Time Made Easy?  You can see all the new products here.  You can also see all the creations from the Design Team in the MTME Gallery.  There are endless ideas there for you to see.

Today we are bringing you more inspiration.  I'm using the new Card Cover-Up template once again.  There are so many uses for this very simple template.  It's so easy to pull together!  My starting point was this new paper from the Spring Abound digital paper pack.  I love how elegant the gray and yellow look together.

Here is the card I designed.  The gray base was created using the new Corner Slot Foliage cut file.  I have to say I was very intrigued by this cut file.  I couldn't picture it in my head, so I had to use it!  What a great idea this cut file is!  I love that corner piece!   The label is from Occasional Label cut file, and the sentiment and flower image are from the Sentimental Occasions stamp set.  That corner looked a little bare, so I added some ribbon and a bow.

I couldn't leave the inside of the template bare.  I love how the paper lines the inside of the template.  The flower was made with the new Bloom Builders cut file

I thought this would be a nice gift to give to someone who just celebrated an occasion and was in need of some thank you notes.  You can never have too many of those!

Some of the design team are posting today.  All the blogs are listed below.

MTME Blog
MTME Gallery
Lauren Meader
Farida Rone
Kimberly Morrow
Linda Hammerton
Mara Campbell

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kimberly Morrow said...

Oh, my gosh, Lisa! Love the set. Very elegant, but I really like the foliage on the card. Too clever!

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty set!! I love how you used the corner foliage cut file!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful set Lisa I love the papers you use and your style is fab ,well done Hugs Elaine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin