Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just Us Girls #133 - Color Challenge

Hi friends!  I am so late posting this Just Us Girls card!  I was busy this week and not feeling up to par.  Maybe allergies or sinus...not sure, but I want it to go away!  Anyway, our very talented and busy stamper, Vicki, is our hostess with the mostess and she has given us some fabulously bright colors to work with this week. 

Fun, huh?  I needed a birthday card for my mother-in-law, so I went with this stamp and die set from PTI called Simply Jane.  I love silhouettes!  So pretty!  My silhouette was cut from chocolate chip cardstock, and the frame from white then stamped with melon mambo ink.  The paper is Sweet Threads from Basic Grey.  I tied in the green with the dotted ribbon.  The sentiment is from the Sweet Violets stamp set from Flourishes.  The flag die is from Wplus9.  I added some pearls in the corners of the cards and around the neck of the silhouette.

The girls have some great inspiration for this color challenge.  You can see them on these blogs.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Elise said...

Let me say THIS about THAT: W-O-W!

For a girl who's feeling a little poorly, you CERTAINLY managed to score a home run on THIS color palette! OMGOOOOODNESS! This is superb, GF! Feel better soon, 'cause you only have a MONTH to milk the birthday thing! {LOL!} xoxo!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh these colors worked fabulous with the black silhouette! Wonderful card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin