Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pretty Palette #56

Hi all! Today we have a new color palette from Pretty Palette. I love this one...they really are pretty together on a card!

I started with the paper.  The bg is from Darling Dots digital paper pack and the black is from Serenity digital paper pack.  I used the current Pretty Patterns sketch (you can see that below) for my layout.  Next, I used the Singing Silhouette acrylic stamp set for the image.  The cage was stamped in black and colored with red and blue copic markers.  The bird was stamped in riding hood red ink.  I added the sentiment from the same set, some black satin ribbon, and white metal dots.

Here's the fabby sketch from this week's Pretty Patterns challenge.

Now check out the design team at these blogs to see what they did with these colors.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome!!! I LOVE that color palette!!! Brilliant placement of your sentiment too. Hope you're having a great weekend :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin