Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Delightful Miss Candy

Isn't she beautiful? I'm thinking of sending her to all our bachelor friends! Merry Christmas, guys! I just got her and two others today from Rubbernecker. I saw Linda doing a few of these on her blog (Linda's Works of Heart) and they are fabulous...so fabulous that I had to get the three Christmas girls! I had to ink one up today and thought Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge would work with this stamp. It's a little bigger than Julee's sketch, but I think it may pass. Here's her sketch...what do you think?

She's colored with copic markers and I put glitter on the fur of her hat, dress, and boots. The dp is the DCWV Christmas stack I've been using and the pointsettia is a Prima with a glitter dot in the middle. On the inside I used a lacy Martha Stewart border punch and a sentiment from Printworks. Hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did! Happy Holidays and thanks for stopping by! I have more tomorrow!
Recipe
Stamps: Miss Candy (Rubbernecker), Holiday Tag Collection (Just for You: PTI), Season's Greetings (Printworks)
Paper: Real red, white, DCWV Christmas stack
Ink: Adirondack black, copic markers
Accessories: Large and small oval punches, scallop border and Martha Stewart lacy border punches, Primas, glitter dots, glitter, dimensionals

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love your card, Lisa! She is terrific! She'll be a hit with any guy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin