Thursday, December 11, 2008

Every Snowflake...

...is a package of holiday blessings. That's the sentiment on the inside of this card. I really like that sentiment by Penny Black. I've had it for some time and I don't know that it's seen ink before today! This card is for the Sketch Challenge on SCS (SC206). When I first saw it, I knew I had to use it. I couldn't find any holiday stamps small enough to fit on the 1" circle, so I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch on top of the circle instead. Not much stamping on this one. I needed to do a quick one because it's late and I'm tired today. The base is PTI white and I layered baja breeze and Ski Slope dp on top. I ran the small rectangular baja breeze piece through the cuttlebug using the swirls folder. The snowflakes were punched from real red paper and I placed a white glitter dot in the middle. The ribbon is PTI's Pure Poppy and the sentiment is from Rubbernecker. Very simple card, but I think it's kind of cute! Here's a picture of the inside sentiment. Hope you enjoyed today's card. I'm on a roll this week...I have another to share with you tomorrow. Nothing else is getting done around here, but I'm cranking out cards! (LOL!) Have a great day and Happy Holidays!
Recipe
Stamps: Rubbernecker, Penny Black
Paper: PTI white, baja breeze, real red, Ski Slope dp
Ink: Adirondack black, real red
Accessories: Martha Stewart snowflake punch, 1" circle punch, ticket corner punch, glitter dots, PTI Pure Poppy grosgrain ribbon, swirls CB folder, dimensionals



1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is quite pretty! I don't know why I didn't get this today in my email, I am signed up for your posts, but I think blogger is awry; I have several I haven't been getting! You are up late tonight!
LeAnne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin