Friday, December 19, 2008

Wintergreen Box in a Bag

Have you ever forgotten to buy someone a gift around the holidays? Well, I did the other day! I realized I didn't have a gift for the girl who has been doing my nails for many years! I had an appointment at 6:30 in the evening and had to come up with an idea quick. I had some Hershey Nuggets and mini Reese Cups, so I decided to make this "box in a bag". It's such a cute little thing and super easy to make. You can go to this post to see where I got my directions. I used SU's retired Wintergreen dp and retired Soft Sky cardstock. I just got a new Martha Stewart border punch and used it on the bottom piece. The snowflakes are something I picked up last year at AC Moore. They are foam stickers with glitter on them. Easy peasy! The tag is from a retired SU set called Tags So Much, which I believe I purchased from Holly (Toy) when she had a yard sale before her move from Buffalo to Colorado. It's stamped on Soft Sky in Always Artichoke and backed with a piece of white paper. I punched the soft sky piece with the small tag punch and the white piece with the large tag punch. I used a piece of Soft Sky stitched ribbon to tie it together. Paige loved her gift. I liked the package more than the contents, but that's just me (even though I love chocolate)! That's it for today, folks! Please stop by again soon!
Recipe
Stamps: Tags So Much
Paper: Soft Sky and Wintergreen dp (both SU retired)
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, foam snowflake stickers, round tab punch, small and large tag punches, red-line tape, soft sky ribbon, Scor-pal

2 comments:

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Lisa! This is so pretty! I still have some wintergreen paper that I need to use up....I'll be making this one!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

This is very pretty! Love the snowflakes! I am working on 10 of these to fill with candy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin