Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Couple of Challenges

Hi everyone! I just can't seem to find my mojo this week! I'm off this week and thought the stuff would just be rolling off the craft table, but it ain't happenin'! I made this card for two challenges: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and the DeNami Color Challenge. (I just noticed that you have to use a DeNami stamp to enter their challenge...sadly I didn't use one and don't even own one, but I'm still linking their challenge because the colors are great!)The DeNami challenge blog is new to me. My friend and fellow JUGs DT member, Andrea, is on their design team and I fell in love with the colors when I saw her card. The flower is from one of the newest stamp sets from My Time Made Easy called Bold Botanicals. I stamped it in Kiwi Kiss ink and shaded it with Pacific Point ink. The sentiment is from So Sentimenal, also MTME, stamped in Pacific Point. The dp is Pacific Point and the ribbon is Kiwi Kiss. I added some blue pearls for some texture and some Star Dust Stickles for some sparkle.

So that's it for today. I have tons of DT work due over the next couple of weeks, so I'll be working on that. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in some other stuff on my blog this week. Thanks for stopping by today!

Recipe
Stamps: Bold Botanicals and So Sentimental (MTME)
Paper: Neenah white, kiwi kiss, pacific point, pacific point dp
Ink: Kiwi kiss, pacific point
Accessories: Nesties, satin ribbon, pearls, star dust stickles, dimensionals

Photobucket

4 comments:

Monique said...

Love this color combo Lisa!! The Bold Botanicals looks fabulous with the added pearls.. Perfect birthday card :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful! Love your take on the Sketch and the colors are so pretty too! Hugs ~S~

Crystal said...

OOO LOVE these colors and your take on the sketch, FABULOUS card!

Andrea M said...

So fabulous Lisa! Love the bright, bold colors and the layout :) Great card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin