Hi friends! I'm just popping in today to let you know about a contest Paper Makeup Stamps is having on their new Facebook page. Here are the rules:
1. WHAT CAN BE SUBMITTED: Any creation using a Paper Makeup Stamp or digital stamp. Creations can be created digitally (like a digital scrapbook page) or a handmade creation (like a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc). For fans who do not currently own any PMS designs, we do have some free digis that will qualify for this contest!
2. HOW TO SUBMIT: To submit your creations, you must email a picture of it to email@example.com Your creation will then be uploaded into the appropriate gallery. Once we upload your card, you will be emailed with a direct link that you can then use to promote your card to your friends and family.
3. HOW TO GET YOUR VOTES: Once the card is uploaded to the Fan Favorites gallery, it can start getting votes. Your friends just need to "like" your creation. We will also have our design team liking their favorite creations. In able to like any creation, they will have to like the PMS page first.
4. Creations do not have to be new. They can be our favorite creation using PMS whether you made it yesterday or a year ago. The creation DOES have to be made by you!!!
5. Contest entries will run for 1 week. You must submit your entry BEFORE March 1st. The voting will remain from March 1st thru the 6th and the winner will be announced at our BLOG HOP for the stamp release on March 7th at 7am EST.
6. PRIZE UP FOR GRABS! A $20 gift certificate towards any stamp purchase, jut in time for our new release!
I just copied all this information from the PMS Facebook page. Looks like a fab, fun contest! PMS has some free digis for you to get started with...they have some great images like their Beautiful Day Fairies, Monsters, and Moody Girls just to name a few.
This is one of my favorite PMS cards I made a while back. This image is from the Faith Hope Love stamp set and Little Moments stamp set. I love the orange and gray colors. You can see the original post here.
Hope to see you on the PMS Facebook page soon!