Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Time Made Easy - A Year in Review

Hi friends! I have another post today, so please make sure you see that one!

Today, the My Time Made Easy design team is posting a Year in Review. We are using products released during MTME's first year. I chose to use the You've Got Mail template and stamp set (which has just been released in digital format).
I decided on this template because of the new Vintage Postcard digi paper in the Warm Serenity pack released this month. I shrunk the digi paper a bit and then cut the decorative panels to place on the sides of the mailbox. I also shrunk the digi paper considerably, cut the post cards out, and placed them on the top of the mailbox to make it look like someone just laid them there. Too cute! I used mellow moss and vanilla carstock for the mailbox and added images from the You've Got Mail stamp set to make the door and slot on the mailbox. I used the same materials on the card, and also made it look like a piece of mail. What a cute little box this is! I think it would be cute as an oven too! ;-)

Make sure you see what the other girls have done with their choices for the year in review.



Thanks for visiting today!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Naomi Thompson said...

Woah this has blown me away its simply gorgeous! Those tiny postcards are so cute! This is a "First Class" creation Lisa! Love it!

Tracy said...

love the vintage goodness in this project!!

AKiteFlier said...

TOO TOO CUTE with those vintage postcards - way to go Lisa! Very creative girl. Right now I'm ready to mail myself to anywhere warm LOL

Angela Toucan said...

really creative

Lauren (mytime) said...

Shut the front door! Lisa this is CRAZY! I love it. I've been wanting to use that template again for some time, but never did I think like THAT! OMG! Love this

Kristin Eberline said...

Holy moly, girl! This is pure GENIUS! I LOVE what you did with the mailbox and mini post cards! SOOOO clever and CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE the template and your adorable card!

Anonymous said...

How cute is this?!?!?!? Love that vintage mail look, and the way you decorated the mailbox is just perfect!! Colors are wonderful too!

Andrea M said...

OMG!!! The detail in this is awesome!!! WOW!!! Lisa, this is just fantastic!!! Love the teeny postcards and the larger ones on the card and sides of the mailbox! BE-A-U-TIFUL!!

Monique said...

Lisa this is Awesome!!!I love the postcard Paper. the little mialbox it so cute. Love the little letters on top..Happy Mail right out front cute cute cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin