Monday, February 28, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps and Cardabilities

Happy Monday! Is that an oxymoron? I think so....but anyway, I'm here with a sketch from the Cardabilities blog where Paper Makeup Stamps is the sponsor this week! The sketch was really fun to work with, too!
I had the perfect stamp set to work with from Paper Makeup Stamps...Dandy Wishes.
I started with Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-licious paper that I picked up this week at my LSS, Buffalo Stamps & Stuff. Love the fun, bright colors! They are teasers of spring to come (I hope soon!). I paired it with SU's Rich Razzleberry cardstock...a great match. I used three scallop punches...one from SU, one from Martha Stewart, and finally one from EK Success. The flowers are colored with SU markers right on the rubber and stamped on PTI white, then distressed with antique linen distress ink. I sparkled it up with Star Dust Stickles. The sentiment is from Birthday Cheer. I punched some butterflies with a MS punch from the dp and added some purple bling to them. Some lime green dotted ribbon finished it off.

Feeling inspired by the great sketch? Well, maybe you'll be more inspired to play when you find out the prize PMS is giving to one lucky winner...a $15 gift certificate! We hope you'll play along on the Cardabilities blog this week!

I'll be back tomorrow with the March release from My Time Made Easy and a group post from the DT. Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great week!

Recipe
Stamps: Dandy Wishes and Birthday Cheer (PMS)
Paper: PTI white, rich razzleberry, Pixie-Licious (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: SU markers
Accessories: SU scallop and oval punches, MS and EK Success border punches, MS butterfly punch, ribbon, star dust stickles, bling, dimensionals

Photobucket

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Lisa you did an amazing job with this sketch, such beautiful colors!!! HAve a great Monday!

Carma said...

Love these fun, bright colors and the sparkle!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a perfect take on the sketch!! Your colors and springy design are gorgeous!!

Andrea M said...

What a sweet card Lisa! Very fun colors!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Sweet card wit a nice fun mix of colours!! :) All cheery and vibrant!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin