Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday PMS and an Announcement!

Happy Friday! This week went so fast because of our Wednesday snow day! Now I have a Super Bowl party to plan and get ready for! Who are you rooting for?

Tuesday was Paper Makeup Stamps 2nd anniversary and Katie is celebrating with this beautiful birthday fairy named Natalie. She's in the store only in digi form now, but may be rubberized soon.
Pretty, huh? I colored her simply in the PMS colors of pink and gray. The sentiment is from the Birthday Cheer set, and I punched it out with an SU scallop oval punch. I did lots of shading, added star dust stickles, and popped up the birthday cake. I purchased this cool Martha Stewart punch over the weekend and ran some gray taffeta ribbon through the holes. The sketch is from this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge.

We are having our monthly hop on Monday, February 7 to celebrate the birthday and all things we love about PMS. I hope you can stop by. Happy 2nd Birthday PMS!

Now for my announcement. I saw a design team call on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog a few weeks ago and contemplated applying. I thought I really don't need to be on another design team, but I thought it would be fun to be on a team where I'll get my Christmas cards done! So I applied and MacKenzie Bruckler (the administrator of the blog) asked me to be on the team! I'm really excited because now I can use all those Christmas stamps that I never get to use. And I have soooo many wonderful stamps I've accumulated over the years. The other very talented girls on the team are:

Taylor

Our first challenge will be on Friday, March 4 and will run every Friday. So I hope you join me and the other girls on our Christmas card making journey!

Thanks everyone for stopping in! See you tomorrow with a JUGs sketch challenge and a MTME year in review post from the design team.

Photobucket



6 comments:

Shaela said...

love your card, and congrats on the new Design Team!! I felt the same way about my all Christmas stamps... now we don't have an excuse to ignore them, lol!

Carma said...

What a great punch! I love Natalie in pink and grey with her sparkling wings. Gorgeous card!

Louise F NZ said...

Totally sweet card! Love the image and adorable colours. Looking forward to working with you on the CCSAYR team. :)

Jodi said...

Beautiful card!! Love the punch you used with the ribbon in the middle!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kathryn B said...

She is just so sweet and perfectly colored Lisa! Love how you laced the ribbon down the side!

Andrea M said...

Oh my Lisa!!! So beautiful!!! Love the lacing of the ribbon!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin