Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Jingle All the Way!

Hi all!  Happy Friday!  I had the day off today because I had to take my mom to the doctor for a follow-up from her stay in the hospital a few weeks ago.  She's doing really well.  We went for breakfast because the appointment was at 7:30 am!  Quite early to get up on my day off, but it was a nice day.

Today starts a new challenge over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, and we have a new sponsor....Creations by AR.  They have some fun templates to choose from!  The challenge this week is called Jingle All the Way...use bells on your project.

I chose this Brownie Box.  It's just a cute little template that only takes one piece of paper to make.  A few score lines, and it was done!  I used a pattern paper from Jillibean called Christmas Chestnut Soup.  I love it because it's sturdy and wonderful to use for a template.  I tied the box closed with Riding Hood Red tafetta ribbon.  I strung five bells onto red and white baker's twine and tied it to the bow. 

This box will fit a lot of different small items, but I found that these pocket-size antibacterial containers from Bath & Body Works fit perfectly inside.  I was lucky that they had Christmas ones out already!

 Here's another shot of the box.  I just love this cute little thing! 

How are you doing on your Christmas cards and projects?  Why not stop by the CSAYL blog and play along this week?  We don't have many challenges left this year!  If you play along with us this week, you could win two templates from AR Creations!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Lisa, this is GREAT! I love the "chestnut" paper and its muted festive look. I especially love how you created that bell cluster. It is just the perfect topper for that bow and box. What a winner and, WOW! you just find the cutest little fillers, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin