Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pretty Palette #33

Hi everyone!  This is going to be a quick post!  I'm here with another Pretty Palette challenge from My Time Made Easy.  Here are this week's colors.
These colors were taken from the Chocolate Halloween digital paper pack.  I thought some of you may need to make another Halloween card and would want different colors to use.
I had to made a baby card and it turns out the gift I bought was in these colors!  I used the Bringing Back Baby digital stamp set for the buggy, and printed it off on the Chocolate Halloween paper so I could paper piece it.  Then I just colored the rest with copics.  The sentiment is from Tending the Garden stamp set.
I used this week's Pretty Pattern sketch from MTME and turned it on its side. 

You can see more information on the MTME blog.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Sunday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

velta said...

Hi Lisa ! I love the way you used the brown color as a background to bring out the colors in that beautiful paper! Very cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin