Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Calendar


Hi again everyone!  I'm posting my calendar page late, but it's only a day late.  I love fall and was trying to find just the right images for my October page.  I found this unused Heartfelt Creations pumpkin and vine set that coordinates with the Spellbinders pumpkin nesties and knew it was the perfect choice.
I stamped the pumpkin in Memento tuxedo black and die cut it with the nestie.  Then I set out to color.  I love orange and used some Y and YR copic markers.  Such pretty colors!  I stamped the vines and leaves and colored them with YG markers.  The pumpkin was placed on top of the vines with dimensionals and I added the ribbon.  When I was ready to photograph it, I thought it needed something, so I added Star Dust Stickles to the vines and leaves.  The calendar page (from Taylored Expressions) is mounted on dp from a K&Company fall paper pack.  I left my stand for the calendar in my classroom, so this will be going to school with me tomorrow!

There are several other girls creating calendars that you'd might like to see.


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy October!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Semms you were very crafty on Saturday and Sunday! Love your calendar! Beautiful coloring on the oranges for the pumpkin! I was not productive! Could not seem to get going on anything! I'd better get at it today! Oh, what I'd give for the day off!
Have a good one!
Sure had a great time on Saturday!
C.,

Kathryn B said...

I like the simplicity of your calendar Lisa! The layered pumpkin and vines is just enough for October! Fab job!

Annabella Merlin said...

the layered pumpkin and vines are fabulously done! Love how adorable your calendar looks. Plus it's simplicity and neatness make me love it more!

Julie said...

Love your October calendar page! Perfect stamp - colored beautifully! Great job on this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin