Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello New Stamps!


Wow! It took longer to photograph this card than it did to make it! It needed a certain light because the colors in the card are so light, and I'm no photographer, so it took about 15 pictures just to get this one! These are all new products from Papertrey Ink. I just received them yesterday, and put them away in their cd cases and added the new printed labels on the case last night. The labels are wonderful, because now you can see what's inside. With the clear stamps it's sometimes difficult to see what the stamp is, especially if it's a tiny stamp like a lot of these particular stamps are.

Anyway, when I saw today's sketch challenge SC164, I decided to use my new products. Everything on this card, with the exception of the whisper white SU card stock and certainly celery ink, is from PTI. The base is the new Aqua Mist color. I stamped it with the polka dot stamp from Polka Dot Basics in aqua mist Pallette ink. (I had to use my cuttlebug B-plate again beause I didn't have an acrylic block large enough to accomodate this stamp. The only problem with using it is that the plate is thin and difficult to stamp with, but it works in a pinch!) Then I stamped the flower stems in certainly celery and the flower head in aqua mist. The flowers are from Women of Life and the sentiments are from Shapes by Design. Whew! I didn't realize I used all three sets in this card! The dp is also from PTI, called Everyday Blessings. I tried to do a very clean, simple card that Nichole Heady usually does. I hope you like it. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

**I edited this photo because I did not like the way it photographed and because it was missing something. So, I added those white metal dots. I think it looks much better!**

Recipe
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Women of Life, Shapes by Design
Paper: Aqua mist, whisper white, Everyday Blessings dp
Ink: Aqua mist, certainly celery
Accessories: dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa! This is so elegant and gorgeous! I haven't even looked at the new PTI stuff.. I'm scared I'll want it all! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin