Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps Review - Home Matters

Hi all! Did you enjoy the Paper Makeup Stamps new release this month? It was a fabulous release once again! Today is the review day for the Home Matters set. This was previously a digi only set, but is now in rubber!

Now if you know me, you know how much I love dogs, especially my own Lizzie! So I had to incorporate her into this card! She is always in her own doghouse...she just loves it, so I put her in this doghouse! I'm sure she's happy here as well!

I took this picture of her with my iPhone and it is my wallpaper on my phone. She was staring at a ball I was holding while I took the picture! So I just reduced it to fit into the doghouse. I stamped the image on this woodgrain dp from SU (Autumn something...can't remember the name). The paws and bone are brads and I snapped the prongs off of them and glued them down. The prongs tend to get too bulky. The sentiment is also from the Home Matters set. The sketch is from Queen Kat Designs.

Stop by the PMS blog to see the rest of the reviews for this set that the DT created. Thanks for stopping in...have a great day!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

SQUEEEEAAAALLLL! What a sweet puppy!! Love your card you created for her - super cute!

Crystal said...

OOO Lisa that puppy is SWEET and I just LOVE how you added those paw prints..What a fun and GREAT card girl!!!

Michelle VP said...

Adorable! What a genius idea to add your doggy's face to the dog house. :)

Monique said...

OMG this is so cute. I love the sentiment..I should make this card and put a head shot of my hubby in the dog house...LMBO..

Anne Tussing said...

Your dog is a cutie! What a sweet card! I'd love to give it to my hubbie sometime......

Anonymous said...

Rather nice blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Kate Simpson

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin