Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Time Made Easy Group Preview

August 31st!  Insert sad face here!  :-(  Summer is over and it's time to get back to work and to a normal schedule.  On the flip side, we are getting into a season I love and there are a bunch of reasons to make cards during this time of year.

Today the My Time Made Easy design team is doing a group preview of some of the new products being released this month.  We are releasing some Halloween and other cute images.  I'm previewing the four new single Halloween images.  All of the images I'm previewing today are digital and I've colored them in GIMP.  All the cards follow the same Sweet Sunday Sketch #126 and use Marigold Morning for the base, Old Olive for the strip that's punched with a Martha Stewart spider web border punch, and new digital paper from MTME called Color Infusion.  All the sentiments are from the previously released A Spooky Surprise stamp set.

This first image is called Purr-fect Pumpkin.  The spiders were added to the image, which is also from A Spooky Surprise stamp set.


This little darling is called Witch Way.

Next up is Frankin' Fun.  So fun!

Lastly we have The Count.

Here's a recap of Frankin' Fun and Witch Way.

And here is The Count and Purr-fect Pumpkin.

To see more previews, stop by the design team blogs.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrw is release day at My Time Made Easy and we will be revealing new templates that you won't want to miss!  Also, don't forget to visit the MTME Gallery for tons of inspiration!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Romaine said...

Lisa, this halloween set is sooo cute! Fun cards! What do you do for your class at Halloween? Treats?

Cheryl said...

Gee, these are cute! Great use of the sketch too!

Enjoying some last days at home-crafting and reading!
Gotta get to school one more day, though-probably tomorrow.
You?

Monique said...

Love these Halloween images... Your cards are so cute and I love the added spiders :)

Debbie said...

Super ca-ute ... love that neat punch too!!!

velta said...

Oh Lisa ~ How simply adorable, precious and cute!!! I just adore these images...I love Halloween too, and these have put a huge smile on my face!!! Thank you for inviting me into this awesome group!!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are ADORABLE Lisa! LOVE these images and your layouts!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin