Sunday, August 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps - August Blog Hop!

Hi everyone!  It's the 7th of the month, which means it's time for another Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop!  This is our "off" month...one in which there are no new stamps being released, so we are having an Oldies but Goodies hop today.  The design team is using stamps released prior to 2011.

If you are hopping along with us, you should have come from Katie Cotton's blog.  Did you love her oldie but goodie?  I'm sure you did!  If you just happened to stop by and want to hop, please start at the PMS blog and get the lineup and enjoy the hop!

When I was perusing the Paper Makeup Stamps store for what I wanted to use today, I came across Jenny Fairy and she was perfect for my mood!

It seems it's a never ending battle to keep those extra pounds off (especially in the summer!) and Jenny just reached out to me!  The scale is my nemesis and it looks like it's Jenny's as well!  She's colored according to the dp which is Basic Grey's Life of the Party.  The measuring tape dp was so perfect I just had to use it!  The sketch is from last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge (I can never seem to enter a card for that challenge on time!).  Those stripes on the sketch were perfect for my measuring tape!  The sentiment actually comes with the fairy as a set.  Love that!

So now you are at the halfway point in the hop and I am going to send you to Lisa McKinney's blog for what I am sure is going to be a treat for you!  I hope you enjoy our Oldies but Goodies hop! 

Your comments make my day, so thanks in advance!  Have a great Sunday!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Ginny said...

Love the measuring tape paper! And yeah, that's how I look when I get on the scale... which is why it is currently hiding in a dark corner collecting dust.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love that tape paper! I too am afraid of scales which is why I don't own one! LOL! This is a beautiful card in a soft color tone.

Unknown said...

Great card! Love your coloring. The measuring tape is perfect!

Jenn

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card Lisa! The measuring tape is the perfect touch! Great job!

mrsk06 said...

This is super cute i love it! sal x

Randee E said...

Soo cute, soo true!! The tape measure/ruler is the perfect touch too!

Jackie said...

I just love this card! I am working on making that scale my friend as well...it's hard work! Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Great card...you know, I requested that image and I've never used her!!! And I feel for ya on the late sketch entries...I do that all the time.

Michelle VP said...

That paper is perfect for Jenny! Love how you tilted her panel a bit too. :)

Andrea M said...

Beautiful card Lisa!!!

LaJanette said...

Sweet image; look at her worried little face! Love the measuring strips; super cute card!

Hugs;
Janette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin