Friday, August 5, 2011

My Time Made Easy - A Year in Review

Please click here to see my Christmas Stampin' All Year Long post.

Today the My Time Made Easy design team are all posting A Year in Review...using products that were previously released.  Since this month was kind of a back to school theme, I stayed with that theme by using the Boxed Lunch template.
I made this for our friends' granddaughter, so I opted for pink and purple...what little girl doesn't like pink and purple AND flowers?  The patterned paper is Sugar and Spice digital paper from MTME.  The tag was made by using Sensational Staples digital paper.  I just cropped what I needed and personalized it on the computer.  It's cut with a Spellbinder's tag. 
I had some extra paper, so I decorated the sides of the lunch box as well.  I decided not to use the handle that comes with the template and made a ribbon handle instead.  It's tacked down with white brads.
A added a pretty white flower button as the closure.  There is a magnet keeping the lid closed.

The girls are all posting today, so please make your way to their blogs to see what they have created.


Thanks for stopping in today!  Have a great day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Sweet Box!

Debbie said...

Oh Lisa, this is sooooo pretty -- she will love it! I especially like the tag on the staples paper and how you used a school house font - brilliant! I bow to you oh queen of the digi!!!!!

Elise said...

THIS is soooooooo adorable, Lisa! SUCH a wonderful piece of true, PAPER ART! I love it! xoxo!

Kathryn B said...

This is just so soft and beautiful Lisa! Love the tag! (Great idea)!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin