Monday, August 29, 2011

Worm Wishes Just For You

Hi everyone!  If you didn't read my post yesterday, I mentioned that I went to the Stamp Scrap Art Show here in Buffalo with my friend Cheryl and kind of broke the bank!  Well, I thought I should ink something up that I purchased.  I saw that Cheryl had one of her purchases inked up and posted on her blog yesterday and I thought I better do the same!  So here is one of  my purchases.
This image is from Art Gone Wild called Pocket Full.  Cheryl and I just giggled when we saw those worms dangling out of that pocket!  So I purchased it!  I colored it up with copic markers to coordinate with the Oliver dp from Basic Grey.   The burlap ribbon was tied off with a heart button (something in the box of fun stuff I won from Diane Zechman).  I also purchased the sentiment that went with this image, but it didn't fit on the front of the card once I had it assembled.  So, it went on the inside.
"Worm wishes just for you"!  Cute card for a little boy or maybe my hubby!  I hope I remember because his birthday isn't until November!  This image was perfect for the Paper Players sketch for this week.
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope to have more creations from all the stuff I purchased this weekend!

Recipe
Stamps:  Pocket Full and sentiment (Art Gone Wild)
Paper:  PTI white, Olive dp (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, peeled paint distress ink, copic markers
Accessories:  Nesties, burlap ribbon, heart button, twine, dimensionals

Photobucket

9 comments:

velta said...

Too cute Lisa! Darling image and coloring is perfecto!! I did comment on your post below...Hope you have a great week!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

This is so cute, Lisa! I love that pocket image with the worms and the burlap ribbon the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Romaine said...

Lisa, that is the cutesy pocket of worms! (Who knew that I EVER would say that?)

Cheryl said...

Love the card you made with this cute, cute stamp! I think I'll need to get it next year!!

I really enjoyed Saturday!It's so fun to shop with you!
I love all my goodies and hope to use more this week!
We didn't eat out on the lake after all as we figured Sunset Bay would be mobbed. Dave met me at Applebees instead. At least I didn't have to cook! I was bushed!

jaydee said...

Lisa,
I can absolutely see why you fell in love with this image... really makes me smile. Love the plaid layer against the vintage distressed layer.... the button is perfect with the burlap. So many fabulous details, but it still keeps a clean and simple line. love it.
so glad you joined the Paper Players this week and shared this lovely card
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Lisa, this image is too cute! Your coloring is beautiful and I really like how you added the burlap accent, too. That sentiment makes me smile..haha! So perfect for a "boy" card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

Carrie Gaskin said...

This image is so adorable and your colouring of it is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Players this week!

Lesley said...

Okay, love the jean pocket and of course your amazing colouring! So happy you could join us. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley

Lauri said...

What a cute image and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin