Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pretty Palette #22

Happy Sunday!  It's time for another Pretty Palette challenge!  This is a soft color palette this week.

This color palette was taken from My Time Made Easy's Bringing Home Baby Boy digital paper pack.  Here's what I came up with.
I used the Bringing Home Baby Boy digital paper in the saffron color and the paisley print, which has all the challenge colors in it.  I layered it on a piece of bashful blue cardstock and added the light blue ribbon.  The right side of the white base was run through a paisley embossing folder.  I used my Cricut to cut out the flower from the My Bee Loved cut file, then I stamped the flower on the cut file and colored it with copics.  The sentiment is from Tending the Garden stamp set.  I used the Fall to Layout #153.


The girls have done a fabulous job once again!


We are saying goodbye to Laurel Seabrook this week.  I'm so sad to see her go, but wish her well!

Don't forget that Pretty Palette is having a design team call!  You can see all the details in this post.  You have until Friday, August 19th to apply!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the Pretty Palette blog and play along!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Lisa!

Andrea M said...

Stunning Lisa!!! WOW!

Laura Davis said...

Lovely!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card, the yellow really makes a statement! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

Love it! And love all the textures! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin