Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Holiday Treat from Me to You

Hi all! Well, it's been pretty busy here at Kind Creations this week! Lots of stuff going on, and I've been BUSY!! Don't you just love when you have something ready to just pick up and go? That's what happened to me last night. It's Thursday, so I had to create something last night (because I do everything at the last minute!) for my weekly Artful INKables post. I was very tired last night and it was 8:00 before I even made it down to my stamp room. Then I realized I had this Lauren Meader Christmas stocking that I made a few weeks ago that I could add an AI stamp to.Now I have to admit that I cased this from the ideas that come with the templates (this template is a FREE one by the way). I just added the tag I created with AI's most recent release Holiday Treats & Tails. These are two separate stamps that were perfect for this project. I colored it to match the dp (no green leaves here!). Here's a closeup of the tag.This also qualifies for the Think INK Tuesday challenge from me...to use sparkle on your card. I used star dust stickles on the holly. You can find more about this challenge on the Artful INKables blog. You have until Monday to get your challenge in, so check it out!

With all these Christmas cards and projects I've been doing, I'm going to be all set for Christmas! That'll be a first! Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

I love the "gumballs" / "pom-poms" on your stocking! You've officially inspired me to make one of these! Love the lil' tag accent! :) TFS

Crystal said...

Oh my word, I LOVE this Lisa!!! WOW your stocking and the little puff balls...oh my this is GREAT!!! TFS your creativity!! LOVE IT!

Michelle VP said...

That tag could not go better with the designer paper! Love the pom-pom fringe too. :)

diane zechman said...

very cute Lisa! This reminds me of some stockings I sewed for the girls when they were young.

Cheryl said...

So cute! Is there a color that doesn't look good with chocolate brown!? sure looks great on this project!

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh, that is really CUTE!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin