Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PMS Sneak Peek Day 5 - Moody Girls

Today is the last day of Paper Makeup Stamps sneak peeks, and I think we've saved the best for last. We are previewing the new Moody Girls today, and I am just in love with them all. I especially love this one because I'm an autumn girl. This is Moody for Fall.First of all, let me say that I am not happy with the way this photographed. It sort of looks washed out (at least on my computer screen). It's much more vibrant IRL. The ribbon is SU's crushed curry and it's kind of a bright color. The base and scallop mat are riding hood red. The dp is K& Company's fall themed paper. The leaves and acorns are the negatives from an EK Success leaf border punch in riding hood red with star dust stickles over them. She's, of course, colored with various copic markers and I've accented her with star dust stickles. The sketch is from yesterday's Mojo Monday sketch. They are always so incredible...I don't know how Julee successfully comes up with these each and every week.

If you want to see more of the Moody Girls, stop by the PMS blog. The PMS DT have some great ones to share with you once again. Don't forget to comment on the PMS blog for each of the 5 days of sneak peeks...you could win the entire release!

Tomorrow we will be hosting our monthly PMS blog hop starting at 6:00 am CST. Our PMS release party will begin at 8:00 pm CST in the PMS forum. There will be prizes, challenges, and great chatter. And the winner of the entire release will be announced, so be there or be square! (So lame, I know!) Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great Tuesday, and I'll see you tomorrow for the hop and release party!
Recipe
Stamps: Moody for Fall (PMS)
Paper: Neenah white, riding hood red, K&Co fall dp
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copic Markers: Y11, 17, 18, 21, 38; YR24, 31; E00, 02, 99; G99; YG63; R59; W-3
Accessories: Nesties, star dust stickles, leaf border punch, crushed curry swiss dots ribbon, dimensionals

4 comments:

Shaela said...

great card lisa!

Cheryl said...

She is lovely! What terrific coloring you did on her! Great use of the sketch, too!!

Kim said...

Lisa, this is fabulous!

Tina said...

She is gorgeous! I love how you have colored her.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin