Sunday, October 4, 2009

PMS Sneak Peek Day 3 - Holiday Theme

It's Day 3 of the sneak peeks for the Paper Makeup Stamps October release. Today we are sneaking the holiday themed releases. I have two to share with you today.This first one showcases the large snowman from the new Snow Happy set, which includes this sentiment. He's really a nice size, and there is another cute snowman that is smaller, as well as other sentiments and snowflakes! Really a cute set. I used some non-traditional colors which I think is fun. The dp that gave me my color palette is called Frosty Day from SU last year. I colored him with copics and added star dust stickles. The ribbon is also SU in the tangerine tango retired in color.

The next card showcases Holly fairy that debuted on Friday with the other fairies. The sentiment I paired it with is from a new set called Season's Greetings, which consists of five holiday sentiments.Once again, I used non-traditional colors. The dp makes it easy to stray from the traditional red and green. I used SU's new dp called Christmas Cocoa. The holly in her hair and on the sentiment is colored red and brown to match the dp. I used the new in color soft suede cardstock and ribbon.

Stop by the PMS blog to see more sneaks of the holiday themed images PMS is releasing on Wednesday, October 7. Have a great Sunday, and thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Lisa, those are both so beautiful - your coloring is awesome!

Mona Pendleton said...

Both of these cards are so cute! You did a fantastic job coloring them both. I loooove snowmen (people :)! Wish I could bundle some sunshine & send it your way! I was born & raised in Orchard Park. I went to UB. Where do you live? Have a great day! Mona

Katie Cotton said...

these are AWESOME

Shaela said...

you did a gorgeous job on both cards!

Randee E said...

I love your style, and I LOVE these cards!! AWESOME!

Michelle VP said...

Beautiful cards! I just love your coloring. :)

Cheryl said...

Love your snowman card-another addiction of mine!! The sort of nontraditional colors in the paper is great with your coloring!
Tracy did something similar on the same day, i think!
great card!

Christi Flores said...

What gorgeous cards!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin