Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PMS Blog Hop and Release Day!

Hi everyone! It's time for the October Paper Makeup Stamps release today, and to celebrate, we've got a great blog hop for you. You should have arrived from the fabulous Kim Stewart's blog. If not, hop on over to the PMS blog and start there so you don't miss anything!

I'm posting a card I did back in August with one of the Friday Freebies. It's turning into rubber this month, so I'm showing it again. I just loved this card, and it got me a Guest Designer Spot on the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for October. My first challenge with them is today, so I'm thrilled to be able to share it with you again today. You can see my original post for this card here...I won't bore you with the details again!

You should be collecting letters from all the DT blogs for a code to receive 15% off any of the new releases. My letter for you is "E". Remember to stop by the PMS forum tonight at 8:00 CST for the release party. They are always lots of fun, and you could win some great prizes! Now you need to continue your hop by visiting the one and only Katie Cotton herself! Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to see you later tonight!

18 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Gorgeous color choices!

Crystal said...

OOO Lisa these colors are wonderful together.....I really love all the texture too!!! Beautiful work!

Heather said...

Lisa, I loved this card the first time I saw it and I love it more now. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! One of my favorite cards EVER!

Michelle VP said...

Stunning! Congrats on being a guest designer on Color Throwdown! :)

Brandi said...

Holy Wow! This is amazing! I love the colors, the quote, heck everything about it! :)

Brandi

Kim said...

So beautiful, Lisa!

Christi Flores said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Randee E said...

Wow! You made those colors look fabuous together. I think I would have been a little intimidated.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Amazing card as always ,stunning colours
hugs Dawnxxx

jan farnworth said...

great card. love the colors and that quoue is just great.

Carisa said...

what a beautiful unexpected color combo!

Katie Cotton said...

this is stunning!!!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Beautiful work!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely stunning card Lisa, stunning!

Mandi said...

This is such a gorgeous card and so worth seeing it again. :)

Danni said...

Love this color combo! Great card!

Kristie W. said...

Great color combo! Congrats on the guest dt spot!

Lori said...

Great layout and color choices! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin