Friday, October 30, 2009

Makeup for the Weekend Challenge

Want some makeup for the weekend? You will love the stuff the Paper Makeup Stamps DT have for you. We have a challenge for you just in time for Halloween...make a box or treat bag of some sort. I think all of us went with a Halloween theme for this and here is mine.I made a mini pizza box...such fun and so easy to make! I got mine from Jen del Muro a long time ago (last year sometime), but I'm sure there is a tutorial on SCS in the Resources section. I used a piece of pumpkin pie cardstock as my base, and the dp is from a Halloween stack from K&Co. Boy, this dp has seen some action this year! LOL!! It's really some great paper! The sentiment is from Spooky Sentiment and the bat is from Spooky Solids. I stamped the sentiment in black and cut and embossed in with a tag die. I colored the candy corn with copics. The eyes on the bat are black bling just to give it more dimension, and it's on dimensionals. I tied the black and white gingham ribbon around the perimeter of the box and tied a bow.

So why don't you stop by the PMS blog to get some inspiration for your creation? There's some fab treat bags to see! If you participate in our challenge, use the key word makeup4theweekend03 if you post to an online gallery and post your direct link to the PMS blog so we can see it! Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great weekend and I'll have another post later! See you then!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Neat! Love the candy corn paper! Is that what will be inside! Yum! Great treat box!

dawnmercedes said...

Bring on the candy!!

LeAnne said...

Very cute....how come I can never find that paper?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin