Monday, October 5, 2009

PMS Sneak Peek Day 4 - Sentiments/Wordart

Hi everyone! Today is Day 4 of the Paper Makeup Stamps sneak peeks...Wednesday, release day, is getting closer! We have more sentiments/wordart to peek today. This is a great quote by Mark Twain that can be used for any occasion. Think graduations, milestone birthdays, travel adventures, etc. I knew exactly what I was going to do with this quote when I read it. I had this old sailboat paper from K&Co. that I had gotten on sale at my LSS ages ago. I paired it with Sahara Sand and white. The ribbon is actually River Rock and matches perfectly with the Sahara Sand. The little accents on the side are from the jewelry section at JoAnn's. I don't know what they use them for, but put some glue dots on the back of them and voila!...they become an accent for a card! Gotta love it! I don't know what it is about this card, but it just looks lopsided to me. I think the bow should have been on the other side. Kind of like when you part your hair on the other side...you look lopsided or backward! LOL!! Oh well, too late to fix it!

We have more sneaks that you can see on the PMS blog today. Please stop by and leave a comment on each day of the peeks...you could win the entire release! Wouldn't that be fabulous? Remember our release day is Wednesday, October 7 and we'll have a blog hop all day and release party in the PMS forum in the evening. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!
Recipe
Stamps: Mark Twain quote (PMS)
Paper: Neenah white, sahara sand, K&CO. dp
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Accessories: Nesties, jewelry accents, river rock stitched ribbon, dimensionals

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think it's perfect! makes me want to go look for adventure instead of going to work! I gues I'll have to settle for making work an adventure!
Have a great day and week.

Kim said...

Lisa, this is so gorgeous!

Michelle VP said...

Stunning! I just love these colors together and that paper. I'll have to pay more attention to the jewelry section in the craft stores now too. Thanks for the tip. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous - Lisa!!! Hugs ~S~

diane zechman said...

You found the perfect paper for that quote, Lisa! Great card!

Maria Matter said...

This is just so lovely Lisa! Love the jewels on the side....must be what they were meant for! :)
Blessings, maria

Deborah Young said...

Great sentiment, Lisa! Isn't it great when you find the perfect paper in supplies that you've had for a while?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin