Thursday, October 1, 2009

Let It Sparkle!

Hi everyone! I have to make this quick because I'm off to work! I forgot to schedule this last night to post this morning! This is my entry for the Artful INKables challenge chose by ME! I wanted you to make a card that sparkles and shimmers. Here's mine. I used one of AI's newest releases called Halloween Hauntings. I stamped the house in Versamark, then embossed it with starry night embossing powder (it has glitter in it and the house really sparkles IRL). The paper is glittery too. I then used bling in the center of each flower (more sparkle!).

If you want to play, go over to the Artful INKables blog and post your direct link to Mr. Linky. Then post your card to SCS/PCP using the keyword AIC04 and Artful Inkables so we can find it.

Thanks for stopping by and sorry this is so short. I'll do my recipe of what I used later today. Have a great Thursday...it's almost Friday!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Lisa this looks awesome!!! I love how you used this spooky house!!! LOVE LOVE the sparkle!

Julie Ranae said...

Really great challenge Lisa...I have been looking forward to it.

Sherry Campbell said...

Great Sparkle card!!

Deborah Young said...

Ooooh la LA! Sparkly for sure! Very nice. I can't wait to post my sparkly card on Sunday!!!

Cheryl said...

Great card, Lisa! Love the striking colors and the sparkle!!
Great flowers, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin