Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's Moo?

Hi! What's moo with you? LOL!!! I think that's so cute! Anyway, here is a card I did with one of Artful INKables newest releases called Down on the Farm.I got lucky with this dp...it's from DCWV All Dressed Up. It couldn't be more perfect! And the sketch from SCS yesterday couldn't be more perfect as well! I colored the cow with my W copics and a light R copic for the utters and ears. I added star dust stickles to the black spots (love that stuff). The black strip across the bottom was run through the distressed stripes cuttlebug folder. I added the sentiment and the candy dots, and I was done! Really a quick card, but so cute (at least I think so!).

Stop by the Artful INKables blog and see what's going on there. There are some great samples being shown there from the DT. And for you Twilight fans, you won't want to miss out on their Twilight blog hop that's happening on November 20th (the opening of the New Moon movie). To find out how you can participate in the hop, stop by the AI blog for all the details. Thanks for stopping in today!

Recipe
Stamps: Down on the Farm (AI)
Paper: PTI white, riding hood red, black, All Dressed Up (DCWV)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copic Markers: W-1, 5, 7; R00; YG17
Accessories: Nesties, distressed stripes folder, oval punches, candy dots, star dust stickles, dandy dots, dimensionals



4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Lisa! That DP is a hoot! :)

Deborah Young said...

sweet, sweet, SWEET!!! Udderly adorable! tee hee

Cheryl said...

Love the red, black and white! Cute card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin